Monday, April 23, 2012

White Quinoa (Continued...)

I've decided I need to take a little slower pace in the blogging world. Especially with springtime coming and then summer...there's just too much to do to post every day. But.....on the other hand blogging is something I love and I don't want to give it up just because my life gets busier at certain times of the year...so...for now I'm going to try posting about 3 or 4 times a week and see how that pace suits me.

Because my pace will be slowing, I'm going to spend a couple of weeks on some of the whole foods that I introduce so that I can really talk about them. Last week if you remember we were talking about white quinoa and this week will be a continuation of that wonderful grain.


I love white quinoa! Here are some yummy-looking recipes using white quinoa that I want to try:

Cheesy Quinoa Bites @ So Very Blessed
White Quinoa Meatloaf @ Chef Brad
Quinoa Bowls @ Natural News

Last week I shared my delicious recipe for white quinoa vegetarian chili. If you haven't made it yet, you should! It's really good. I've made it multiple times and my favorite way to make it is in the pressure cooker. But even if you don't have a pressure cooker, it's delicious on the stove-top as well. I also shared my recipe for navajo tacos in the same post. They are a family favorite! Enjoy!

Have you seen or tried a great white quinoa recipe? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails